We are looking for a knowledgeable IT Consultant to join our team and help our clients in developing, integrating, and utilizing their IT systems to the full. You’ll assist by designing and implementing new solutions, resolving their technical issues, helping them scale for future growth, and providing training to users- all to help maximize the return on their technology investment.
AT TRG, our IT consultants must be knowledgeable and customer-oriented. Communication is everything for a consultant so we expect you to amaze us with your presentation skills. We’re further looking for superior technical expertise and a problem-solving aptitude all bundled in one.
Thinking about it? Apply now!
- Understand customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Work with the Project Coordinator to manage client IT initiatives
- Collaborate with in-house technical staff for solution design
- Design IT systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Support new technology implementation
- Train end users in new and existing IT systems
- Provide assistance with client technical issues
- Revise existing systems and suggest improvements
- Produce and maintain time and system performance reports
- Proven experience as IT Consultant
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware,software and network problems
- Experience with various Server and Workstation OS
- Experience in project management
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Customer service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- BS/BA in computer science, IT or relevant field preferred
- Professional certification (e.g. CompTIA Net+) is a plus