TRG has an immediate opening for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
The position responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our accounting system, and reconciling invoices. If you have an accounting degree or currently pursuing one, and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping, and corporate finance procedures, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Enter financial transactions into accounting system
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file tax and payroll documents
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- BS/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field preferred